Monday, February 13, 2012

Character Development-LOVE!

LOVE is the air! I had such a hard time choosing a verse to teach my children about love this week as there are so many valuable scriptures on love in the Bible.

I finally decided to focus on 1 John 4:7-8  

"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love is from God." 

I found this awesome printable at  Happy Home Fairy with a countdown to Valentine's Day with 14 love scriptures! I just adored it and had to print it right away!

We discussed how we love each other, who we love and how we should show love to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to reply to every comment by using the reply function or replying via email (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back). Thank you for the comments! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...