Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Happy Belated Mother's Day to all of you other amazing mamas out there!

I had a great Mother's Day weekend celebrating Mother's Day with my awesome mom, sis, and grandmother on Saturday night and then spending the day on Sunday with my sweet family. We haven't attended church yet with Baby Brother, so we decided to go on a picnic as a family together.

My amazing three blessings and their proud mama:


Please excuse the "no makeup" look. These days make up is not always on my priority list. Taking care of Baby Brother and his needs come before my needs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to reply to every comment by using the reply function or replying via email (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back). Thank you for the comments! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...