Monday, August 27, 2012

Muffin Tin Meals and Snacks!

My boys LOVE muffin tin meals! I don't know what is so fun about eating a meal out of muffin tin meal, but it adds a lot of excitement to lunch at our house! Lunch is not my favorite meal of the day anyways, so whatever I can do to spruce it up is fine by me. I find lunch can become boring and mundane, even for me. I am not really a sandwich kind of gal, unless it is loaded with all the yummy veggies like at Subway or something. So I try to make a muffin tin meal at least once or twice a week. I don't always add anything too spectacular or even introduce new foods too often, I just enjoy presenting it this way. I do like offering six foods with a lot of them being fruits or veggies. Here are a few we have had recently that the boys devoured.

In this meal I served carrots, cottage cheese with sprinkles, turkey deli meat rolled up, grapes, pretzels, peanuts for CA and craisins for JP.


Then one afternoon I served this snack while I cooked dinner. They loved it! They ate delicious golden apple slices, round crackers, carrots, and grapes.

Feel free to check out other awesome Muffin Tin Meals here:

MuffinTinMom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to reply to every comment by using the reply function or replying via email (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back). Thank you for the comments! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...