Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2013 Goals

Hello fellow readers and friends!
Happy New Year! I have not forgotten about my little corner of blogosphere called Teaching My Blessings blog. I've just been busy teaching them and getting settled into 2013. I loved setting new goals for a new year this year. I haven't set goals in a few years but I do enjoy it. It always feels like a fresh, clean slate to me. So to keep me accountable I thought I would share my goals here with all of you. I broke them down into categories.



2013 Goals

Family
  • Give each member of the family 2013 hugs in the year 2013 (6 hugs per day)
  • Read to the boys everyday
  • Have a family devotional each day

Personal
  • Keep balance with family and commitments
  • Read one book per month
  • Blog once a week or more
  • Exercise 3x a week
  • Drink 64oz of water per day.

Spiritual
  • Get up before the boys
  • Have prayer and quiet time daily
  • Memorize one scripture per week.

Marriage
  • Have one date night at home per week
  • Have one date night out per month
  • Read devotional and pray together on Sunday nights

Home management
  • Use my weekly and monthly chore chart
  • Use my Home Management Guide regularly

Educational
  • Teach JP to read
  • Teach JP and CA preschool activities each weekday
  • Teach JP to tie his shoes

Feel free to ask me how it's going! Happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to reply to every comment by using the reply function or replying via email (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back). Thank you for the comments! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...