Happy New Year! I have not forgotten about my little corner of blogosphere called Teaching My Blessings blog. I've just been busy teaching them and getting settled into 2013. I loved setting new goals for a new year this year. I haven't set goals in a few years but I do enjoy it. It always feels like a fresh, clean slate to me. So to keep me accountable I thought I would share my goals here with all of you. I broke them down into categories.
- Give each member of the family 2013 hugs in the year 2013 (6 hugs per day)
- Read to the boys everyday
- Have a family devotional each day
- Keep balance with family and commitments
- Read one book per month
- Blog once a week or more
- Exercise 3x a week
- Drink 64oz of water per day.
- Get up before the boys
- Have prayer and quiet time daily
- Memorize one scripture per week.
- Have one date night at home per week
- Have one date night out per month
- Read devotional and pray together on Sunday nights
- Use my weekly and monthly chore chart
- Use my Home Management Guide regularly
- Teach JP to read
- Teach JP and CA preschool activities each weekday
- Teach JP to tie his shoes
Feel free to ask me how it's going! Happy 2013!