Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter 2015

Happy Easter!
 
He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!
 
 
HI! I'm still here! I just haven't blogged in forever! So sorry! These three blessings keep me hopping! I love being their mama and I am trying to enjoy each day as they are growing so fast! JP is now 7 and in 1st grade, CA is 6 and is in kindergarten! TC is almost 3 and gets to go to preschool three days a week with me at an awesome preschool while I teach PreK! All is great and I thought I'd update the blog with a current pic! I do plan to blog more soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! I try to reply to every comment by using the reply function or replying via email (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back). Thank you for the comments! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...