Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015!!!

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
 
I know it's been forever since I've blogged! I haven't forgotten about this tiny space on the web where I once wrote weekly! Life has just gotten busier! I am one blessed mama to these three munchkins! They are my heart and soul. I originally started blogging about my adventure of teaching them preschool at home. Now two of them are in elementary school and one is in preschool. I now teach preschool five days a week. I find that I am still teaching them just in new ways.
 
We had a wonderful Christmas together. One of my most favorite traditions is attending our Christmas Eve service at our church. It is just so special! I love focusing on Jesus during this service! We also have a candlelight service at the end. Imagine this cute three year old pictured above wanting to hold his own lit candle very badly and sweat dripping from my hand as I was one nervous mama. 

I do hope your Christmas was blessed and just as special!
With Love,
Trina

5 comments:

I LOVE comments! I try to reply to every comment by using the reply function or replying via email (so please subscribe to the comment thread or check back). Thank you for the comments! Have a blessed day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...