- We played outside a lot!! It was a beautiful week in our neck of the woods! I think we went to different community park daily!
|JP has finally learned how to "pedal" on his big wheel and loves it!|
- We happily hosted a friend for a playdate while her sweet mama ran a few errands(You know us "mommies of preschoolers" have to stick together, and help each other out when necessary)
- We went to the library for story time.
- We went grocery shopping together one morning.
- We took Daddy his favorite soft drink and forgotten lunch to his work one morning.
- CA recently turned 3 and we had his well check appointment at the pediatrician which I blogged about here.
- We danced and sang a lot together! Here is a video of the boys dancing to one of our new favorite songs Hold Me by Jamie Grace.
Overall, we had a very "non-preschool" week and a ton of fun! How was your week?